Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doesn't Hurt to Ask.

Last night a funny thing happened. After going to the store I stoped by the Tastee Freeze drive through. I ordered a Banana Fosters. The guy told me they were out of bananas. This happened the last time I asked for it. I told him I had just happen to have some bananas in the car and asked him if I gave him would he make me a Banana Fosters (I had never tasted one and really wanted to). He then asked me if he could buy the bananas from me. I told him he could (sorry Spencer mama sold your bananas). Not only did he buy the bananas from me, but he didn't charge me for the Banana Fosters.

By the way, I went out and bought Spencer some more bananas today.

4 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

So was it good?? That's pretty cool that you got a freebie AND they bought your bananas!

Lisa said...

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! You forgot to tell us if you LIKED the Banana Fosters or not!

I really wanted a Monkey Flip once & was on the Grapevine & stopped off at a Jack in the Box. I asked for a Monkey Flip & he said what's in it? I told him bananas, peanut butter & chocolate ice cream or yogurt. He said, "Ok...I'll try!" Trust me this guy was a unique dude cuz no other Jack in the Box would do that for you. Anyways...He used pb yogurt, added chocoate & bananas...It was one of the best shakes i'd ever had. That place will forever have my business!

alysha marie said...

How awesome!! :]

LynMarie said...

Yes, it was delicious! It had a few of my favorites: bananas, ice cream, brown sugar, and other stuff I don't remember.