Thursday, December 10, 2009

Halloween

Hey. If the stores can start putting out Christmas decorations at Halloween then I can do a Halloween post at Christmas time.lol Any way, we had a great Halloween. Spencer enjoyed eating the candy out of his bucket. When I was little we always went trick- or- treating around my Grandma's neighborhood,so that's where we took Spencer. My mom passed out candy at Grandma's house while my dad went with us. Spencer wanted to walk right with Grandpa the whole night. Enjoy the pictures and we would love comments.







1 comment:

The Justice Family said...

Hey LynMarie! Thank you for all your comments. I think you are the only one who makes comments. I wanted to also make sure it was okay that I used Spencer's pictures for a sample announcement. It is under announcements at www.picturethisbytracj.blogspot.com I just added it a few days ago, so please let me know if it okay. Thanks!