Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spencer's "bloody nose"

A few weeks ago I was playing with Spencer and my nose started to bleed. I got a tissue and stuck it in my nose and went back to playing with Spencer. He asked me why I had a tissue in my nose and I said, "my nose is bleeding". A few days later at church I had a banana for Spencer to eat but no wet wipes to wipe his hands. I went to the mother's lounge and got a wet paper towel. During sacarament meeting as I was listening to the speaker, I hear Spencer say, "Mom. I have a bloody nose". I look down to see him with a strip of paper towel hanging out of each nostril. He kept saying it in his normal voice, "Mom. I have a bloody nose". Of course he didn't really have one. Wish I had a picture.

4 comments:

Tommy and Jolynn said...

How cute & funny! It's amazing how much your child listens when you don't really think they are!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Ha ha, too funny! And far better than some of the things Ethan has said during church! :)

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blog said...

Office 2010 is not Microsoft Office 2010 Key just this best-selling type inside the track record, but the best version. The greater major alterations in Office 2010 is really a Office 2010 revision on the Prospect e-mail purchaser as well as online type connected with Expression, Surpass, and PowerPoint, and OneNote.This Office2010 components not necessarily then determining the valid extendable defines a submit Microsoft Office 2010 in lowering the strike exterior. Office 2010 Key