Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Littlest Loser


That's me and I'm proud of it. My goal is to lose 10 lbs. by my brother's May 17th wedding. So far I've lost 5. I'm halfway there. However, since November I've lost about 12 lbs. I have a goal weight to reach by our annual family lake trip in August. If I meet it, I will reward myself with a new bathing suit.

When I got married 7½ years ago, I wore a size 12 dress. I think my overall goal will be to fit in a size 12 dress again.

Note - This is not an updated picture.

3 comments:

The Justice Family said...

Oh my, do you look like your mom in this picture! Usually I think you look like Aunt Leanna, but not in this picture. If fact, I kept saying no that is Aunt Patti, not LynMarie. By the way good job with losing 12 lbs. My goal is to lose 30 more pounds. Ian and I set a budget and I think that helps me not go out to eat to much. Once a week, that is pretty good for us.

LynMarie said...

You're right. I do look like my mom in that picture. It must be the hair.

Christine said...

nice job! keep up the good work! :)
Tell todd good job too! I am a fitness major....and I have had trouble trying to stay "in shape"! its hard! lol
tell everyone hi for me! :)