Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Competition is on!

To help encourage Todd and myself to lose more weight, I challenged him to a friendly competition. The competition will last from today and go until June 1st. The one that loses the biggest percentage of weight is the winner. The winner gets $5.00 per percentage lost to spend -- on games if it's Todd and clothes if it's me. The loser gets to go 1 month without sweets or fast food -- ouch.

Strategies -

LynMarie 1. Tempt Todd with Carl's Jr.

Todd 1. Buy icecream and put it in the freezer. (Todd has way more self control than I do and knows I would polish it off in one-two days.)

By the way, I have 3 more lbs to lose before I reach my goal for David's May 17th wedding.

1 comment:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Good luck to you both!! Of course, you'll both be winners if you keep on track!! I think I'd do ok with both of your weaknesses - I can definitely ignore the ice cream in the freezer. Most of the time I forget we even have any! The Carl's Jr. would be tempting if I was hungry - I hate cooking if I'm already starving! Nope. I think my downfall would be brownies and chocolate chip cookies. It's hard to resist those!
I'm currently working on losing my baby-weight - a year later! Though, I'm not bold enough to post that info on my blog, yet. I've got to lose more and stay on tracker a little longer before I let everyone in to that part of my life. I'm excited to see how everyone does!
Remember, I'm here for you if you need some motivation!!