Saturday, September 13, 2008

Introducing......


Spencer=) So as many of you know Todd and I were blessed with a beautiful baby boy in March. However, we were told to wait until the adoption process progressed until we posted pictures of him on our blog. So, some of you haven't seen pictures of him and are probably wondering if we really have a baby. Well, we recieved good news on Friday that we will probably be able to finalize the adoption sometime around the end of October or the beginning of November. This came as a huge shock to us as we were initially told it would take 1-2 years. As a result of this good news, Todd and I felt it was time to share pictures of our beautiful baby boy with our friends. We will also open his blog up to the public if any of you would like to go back and look at pictures from the beginning. When Todd can get around to it he will post a link to his blog. Any further posts of Spencer will be on our blog.

3 comments:

Christine said...

he is super cute! I am so excited for you guys!

The Justice Family said...

Yea! My Mom told me this last weekend. I am excited for you.

Lacy said...

How exciting, I hadn't heard the good news! I can't wait to be there in the temple when he is sealed to you two! That will be a great day!!