Monday, February 2, 2009

OK, I'm being bad...

... seeing as I'm posting this here when I should be working. I know we're behind at getting things up on this blog, but this is fresh -- news and pictures from today.

     Spencer has been doing quite well at standing on his own lately. He's managed to stand for up to 30 or 40 seconds at a time. Here's a shot from this morning. He'll only stand if he's actually got something interesting, otherwise he wants down so he can go get something.



     But today he managed to take his first step! He wouldn't do it on video for us, but I did get a still shot of a kind of half-step. Here he is in the process.



OK, back to work.

3 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

How exciting!! I can't believe he will be 1 this month. Wahoo!!

Nana said...

I miss my little chip! A year old already - where did the time go!

The Justice Family said...

I just wanted to tell you I updated your link on my blog. I am not sure how that happens. A few times with your blog I have had to go back and update it. It was so fun to see LynMarie and Spencer. Spencer is a doll.