Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spencer's 365th Day


























Wow! I can't belive Spencer is already a year. This past year has been so fun. Todd and I have loved watching him grow and develop. It's hard to believe that when we first brought him home all he could do was cry, eat, sleep, poop and pee, but now he is eating table food, walking, he has great fine motor skills, he can do pat-a-cake, blow kisses, give zerberts and more.

We love him sooo much and he has brought soo much joy to our family. We love you Spencer.

7 comments:

Heidi Davies said...

Happy Birthday Spencer!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Happy, happy birthday Spencer!!

GREAT pictures!! I think my favorite is the close-up of him in the blue sun hat. Soooo cute!! We sure miss him (and you guys, too).

Alysha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alysha said...

Happy Birthday Spencer!
I didn't forget you!
Happy Birthday from Auntie Alysha!!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/the_walrus_girl/lunapic-12349172508759.jpg

Lacy said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! We can't wait to celebrate tommorrow!

Nana said...

Spencer brings joy to my life - every time I know I am going to see him, it lifts my spirits.

Christine said...

Wow congrats! I can't believe its been a year! That is so exciting! :)
Happy Birthday Spencer!