Friday, February 5, 2010

The Angels

Today we went to my parents' house and my mom had my brother's trophies out. Spencer looked at them and said, "The Angels". I kept thinking, "How does he know about the Angel's baseball team?" Then it hit me. I think he was talking about the Angel Moroni on top of the LDS temples. They're the same gold color and we also had an Angel Moroni on top of our Christmas tree that looked like it was made out of the same material as the people on the trophies. So I think that's what he was talking about. Any how, I thought it was cute.

We also went to visit my grandma. We visit her and my parents once a week. It's fun to see Spencer and my grandma interact. I can tell that she adores him and he just loves her. She gives him rides on her walker around the house and she usually has M&Ms lined up in a row on her side table waiting for him. He usually sees them and goes over and eats them without even asking. When we leave she walks us to the door and when we're outside she looks out the backdoor curtain and plays peek-a-boo with him. I'm so glad she has been able to live this long to get to know him (She just turned 90 this year). We've been going over to her house almost every week since he was a baby.

2 comments:

The Huntington Family said...

It is so cute to see the things that our kids remember. Sometimes the stuff is off the wall but I still love seeing those moments.

The Justice Family said...

Awww, that is so sweet!