Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Family's Got Talent!


At the beginning of the month we had a family talent show. My eight year old niece thought of the idea herself and put it together. We had it at my parent's church building and my mom decorated for the talent show. Spencer and I sung "I Love to See the Temple". Well, acutally, he wouldn't sing so I invited the audience to sing it with me.























































My sister and nephew told jokes.















Valerie was the mc and did a great job. She kept us laughing.











My brother and his wife did the Salsa for the talent show. They did an awesome job.











This picture is of my sister in law and her almost 10 month old son. He demonstrated his talent of walking with a walker.






Some other talents were, my 8 year old niece played a song on the piano that she had taught herself, she also sang a song with her mom, a trumpet player, my cousins' kids ages 2, 3, 5 dancing to the song "All the Single Girls" (not quite sure if that's the title), magic tricks, and building with legos. My mom and sister in law also used their talents in making desert. It was a fun night and I hope this becomes a tradition.

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Fun, fun!! How cool that everyone got so involved! :)

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Oops! That was me, Jenn, not Lizzy!!

Josh & Jennifer said...

Sounds like that was a blast and so much fun, sad that I missed out, thanks for blogging about it though.

Tommy and Jolynn said...

Aleena & I LOVE the post! Hope you don't mind we borrowed some of your pictures!