Thursday, February 14, 2008

First Snow!


On Valentine's Day, as I was leaving for work I was plesantly suprised to see that it was snowing! It was about 6:45 am and I was the only one on my street outside. I felt like running up and down the street knocking on doors and telling people that it was snowing; however, I didn't think they would appreciate it, so I just enjoyed it by myself. This is the third year in a row that we have gotten snow where we live.
These are pictures of the snow in our front yard. Okay. Those of you who live in Utah, Kansas, Oregon, former Nebraskan's etc. don't laugh. This is a major snow day for those of us in Southern California.







A snowball I made. It even tasted like snow!

2 comments:

TJ said...

hey lynmarie. no nutella is chocolate and hazelnut spread. it is so yummy. how did you find me?? very surprised that you found me..:)

The Justice Family said...

I will be happy to send some snow your way. We have way to much of it. You are so cute!