Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Want Cell Phone

Well, Todd and I recently decided to get a prepaid cell phone for emergency purposes. It was only 10 bucks at Big Lots. Anyway, After playing with Nana's cell phone this weekend Spencer saw ours on the table and said, "I want cell phone". I was quite suprised that he actually said cell phone instead of just phone. He must have heard us referring to Nana's phone as a cell phone and thought the one on the table was like hers (Not that hers looks like a $10.00 one from Big Lots). Anyway, I was quite impressed. I never thought I would buy my kid a cell phone, but I'm actually thinking that Santa might be getting him one for Christmas. Of course it won't have any minutes on it, but he seems to prefer the real phones to the fake ones.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I wouldn't but him one. Just ask around and see if anyone upgraded their cell phone and if you could have their old one for Spencer to play with.

The Huntington Family said...

WOW I didn't know that you guys didn't have one. I could never live without mine and I'm sure Reuben would die if I didn't have one.. Men yes it's hard to get along without your wifes 24/7. Its good to see a post from you I hope you got my invite.

The Huntington Family said...

I have one send me your address in an email and I will send it for him.

Amy said...

On my comment I meant buy him one not but him one. Sorry for the spelling mistake.