Thursday, June 12, 2008

Congratulations Class of 2008




I just wanted to give a shout out to my sister in law Alysha. She is graduating from high school tonight. She has done really well. Just like her older brother Todd, my husband, she is really smart. She also participated in choir and high school musicals, no not the movie but musicals at her high school. She has a great voice and is an awesome actress. We have enjoyed going and watching her perform. We will miss that. On a side note, I thought it was cool that Dick Van Dyke has visited her high school and they have performed at a show that he sponsored.
In the fall, Alysha will be attending Brigham Young University. We will miss you Alysha. Keep up the great work!

1 comment:

alysha marie said...

well, now that i'm finally back in the habit of actually USING my blog, i can now comment and say THANKS. i'm going to miss you guys and i'm really going to miss watching spencer grow up. you have to let him see my blog so he remembers me when i come home and visit. i love you guys!! : D