Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Weigh In

I am a little ashamed of this post=( Well, a few posts back I had challenged Todd to a friendly little weight loss competition. Well, as today was the deadline, we weighed in and here are the results.

Todd lost negative 3 pounds and LynMarie lost negative 6 pounds.

It didn't help that Spencer bought me See's Candy and Todd bought me ice cream for Mother's Day. And yesterday on our way home from the Temple we went to the Carl's Jr. drive through and it wasn't until we got the food that I realized Todd didn't order anything for himself. Oh well. Life goes on.

Congratulations Todd on winning=)

2 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Hmm... you may have been sabotaged with those mother's day gifts!! But, I'm drooling thinking about the See's - yum!
So, I want to know, are you going to follow through with the winner/loser 'rewards' - i.e. no sweets/fast food and $5 for percentage lost??!! I'm not sure how that would work, but I'm curious! :)

LynMarie said...

I think you're right about the sabotge. But the See's was worth it.

You just had to go ask about the rewards=). As for sweets and fast food, I'm not going to personally buy any for me this month. However, I did have In N Out-paid for by my mom, and a chicken sandwhich from McDonald's-paid for with a coupon. I also had rice crispy treat cake at Lacy's party and sweets at Cafe Trubador-Alysha's last highschool event besides graduation. What can I say. I am weak. Oh well. But to my credit, I haven't bought myself sweets this month which is unheard of.
And no. Todd doesn't get to buy games for winning as his win was in the negative. I know. We are so pathetic.