Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thank You For a Wonderful Eight Years =)

Todd, Happy eight years anniversary. I guess it's true, time does fly when you're having fun. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and best friend. You have and continue to help me through so much. I feel that I can tell you anything and you don't judge me. These past eight years have been the best and happiest of my life, especially this year with the addition of our little boy. Thank you for being a wonderful father to him.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Here's to an eternity of wedded bliss.

Love always,
Your muffin =)

2 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Geez, that means it's been 4 years since Sean and I were first dating and also when I first met (most) of the CA Southworth clan - at Goofy's Kitchen. :)

Have a wonderful time celebrating your anniversary!

Nana said...

Wow! I can't keep track of the anniversaries or how many years its been - time goes so fast, that's why we have to make the most of the good times! Congratulations - with love