Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This is for you Jenn

Wow. This is the first time I've been tagged. My sister in law tagged me. I was so touched that she thought of me =), so I decided to respond.=)

1. What is your favorite fictional character from a book or movie?
Since I like to read non fiction and probably read that the most, I can't really think of any favorite fictional characters so my favorite non-fictional character would probably be Laura Ingalls Wilder.

2. What are your 3 best physical assets?
Hmm... I guess my height, my brown eyes, my fingernails.

3. Name 3 attributes you would be proud to pass on to your children.
- Love of nature
- Love of hard physical work
- Love of education

4. Name 3 attributes that you hope not to pass on to your children.
- Lack of organization
- Impatience
- Stressing out so easily

5. If you had to give up one of the following things FOREVER, which would you choose? 1. All makeup. 2. Flat iron/curling iron. 3. Razors (laser hair removal isn't an option).
I would choose # 1, but since I over plucked my eyebrows I need to feel them in with makeup. I'm way to hairy to choose # 3, so it would have to be #2. It didn't say hair dryer so I could at least curl my hair under with a hair dryer and a round brush=)

6. What do you think is your best quality?
My concern for other people.

7. What is your worst quality?
anger

8. What would be a perfect day for you?
To have a clean, organized house and nicely manicured yard, so that I could just spend the whole day with my family and not worry that the house is not clean and the yard is not done.

9. Where is your favorite place you have ever visited?
Bolivia

10. Name something you are really good at?
-saving money

11. What are you most shallow about?
My humility. I'm probably the most humble person I know=)

12. What is something you're a little bit conceited about.
-How smart my husband is.

13. Name 3 things you are embarrassed to admit.
Why do I have to name them if I'm embarrassed about them?!
- The cat litter isn't cleaned as often as it should be.
- The upstairs area of my house is a disaster.
- My spanish isn't as good as I would like it to be.

Ok, I tag: Todd and whoever else would like to be tagged.

2 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Yay! You did my tag!! :) Actually, it was fun to learn some new things about you.

The Justice Family said...

Wow, you and I have a lot in common. Things I never realized.