Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Julie's Boyfriend!

This is Lisa sharing her jacket with my sister Julie's boyfriend. This was a statue outside an ice cream parlor we went to in Lincoln Nebraska. I guess every time Julie goes to Lincoln, she calls him her boyfriend. Me, Lacy, and Parker rode to the ice cream shop in one car while Josie, Todd, Lisa, and Jason went in another car. On the way there we got separated. In the car she was in, Josie (my five-year old niece) was the only one who had been to the ice cream shop. While they were driving around looking for the shop, Josie saw the statue and said, "There's Aunt Julie's boyfriend." Yep! That's how they found the shop.

2 comments:

The Justice Family said...

Okay I was really excited for a second. I thought she had a real boyfriend she hadn't told me about. :(

LynMarie said...

Sorry for the dissapointment.