Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lost And Found

Three weeks from the day our car was stolen, we got a phone call that it had been found. Unfortunately for the insurance company we had just settled with them three days before, so now it's their problem. However, we did go down to the tow yard to see if anything was left in it that we wanted. Of course the presents from the toy drive were gone, and even the church books I left in the car were gone. They did leave some weights I had in the car, and they left their sparkplug wrench (I think that's what it's called). The only damage we could see were scratches on the back bumper and the steering column was broken.




2 comments:

Lacy said...

Lynn Marie we need some new posts on here! We were sad that you couldn't make it to the funeral and luncheon today, hopefully we will see you at Jeff's tonight!

LynMarie said...

Sorry I've been slacking. I'll try to do better.