Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Merry Christmas

This is the Chrismas tree in my classroom. The kids made paper chains and paper ornaments with their pictures on them. One of my students also made the star on top of the tree.

















This is a Christmas tree I made on the door with my students' handprints. It looked better before this picture. It rained one day and I had the door opened a little while before I realized the tree was getting wet. As a result, some of the hand prints started to fold and fall off.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Looks like you are ready for christmas! I wish I felt better about Christmas coming, I am sure it will all turn out fine!

LynMarie said...

What do you mean felt better? You should be ecstatic as you'll be home in Cali.:) But I'm sure you're feeling overwhelmed with the move and everything. If there's anything we can do to help you, let us know.